- Check Facebook
- Check my emails
- Listen to music on Spotify
- Surf the Internet
- Write blog posts
- Catch up on the latest news using Twitter and Flipboard
- Read books using iBooks, Google Books and Amazon Kindle App
- Manage my finances
- Access all my important files on my Dropbox
- Create documents using Pages and Numbers
- Watch movies and TV shows on Netflix
- Write in my journal using the Day One app
- View my family tree using the Ancestry.com and a few other genealogy apps
- View my photos on Flickr using FlickStackr
- Play a few games like Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride and Clash of Clans
So, as you can see I use my iPad for quite a bit. I use my iPad more than I use my laptop anymore. However, there are still some things that just can't be done on the iPad yet. There are many websites that require Flash. There are multitasking issues. I can't have two applications open on the screen on my iPad like I can a computer.
There are many other small things that you just can't do on an iPad that you can a computer.
I would love to see developers of website and apps making their websites mobile friendly or making apps available not just for the iPhone, but also the iPad. I have a few apps on my iPhone that don't have a native iPad version. I can install the iPhone version on my iPad, but it definitely isn't the same.
So, to all you developers out there, I know it takes time and money to make apps but please make your apps for both the iPhone and iPad! :)